You may register for BEWI's Ski & Snowboard Expos by either filling out an on-line form or printing out the contract and mailing it, along with your payment, to the address at the bottom of the contract (or fax with your completed Credit Card Authorization ).
Standard Booths are 8' deep and 10' wide and are furnished with an 8' high draped backwall and 32" draped siderails. They are not supplied with any other facilities or furniture, except at Exhibitor's own expense or as indicated below. Standard booth space varies by city and the costs are as follows:
Boston - $1,900 Standard / $7,200 20x20 Island / $14,900 30x30 Island
Denver - $1,750 Standard / $6,600 20x20 Island / $14,100 30x30 Island
Corner booths can be requested for an additional $100.Corner booths may be assigned to exhibitors who do not pay this additional fee, but they are not guaranteed, and will not be held for any exhibitor without receiving this payment. If for some reason a corner booth request fee is paid and a corner booth is no longer available, the $100 will be refunded.
Islands are not provided with drapery UNLESS at the written request of the Exhibitor at least four weeks prior to Expo dates.
Accessory Packages are available at an additional charge of $250 per booth, which includes: 8'x10' blue carpet, one 6' blue draped table and two chairs (or one 6' counter and two stools) and a sign. Enhanced Accessory Package, for double booths includes 8'x20' carpet, one 6' draped table and two chairs (or one 6' counter and two stools), and is available for $450. Please indicate preference below. NO SUBSTITUTIONS OR ADDITIONS ARE ALLOWED. If you need a different color carpet or table drape, different size table, additional items, or any other change to the package you must just order your furnishings directly from the decorator, substitutions to the basic package are not allowed.
Upon completion of a contract an invoice will be emailed at which time payment must be made in one of two options;
***IMPORTANT– No booth location is confirmed until deposit is paid (prior to August 31, 2013) or booth is paid in full (after September 1, 2013)!
BEWI Productions must be notified in writing of an exhibitor’s desire to cancel exhibit space. If notification is received prior to September 1, 2013 a full refund will be issued; if notification is received after September 1, 2013, but prior to October 1, 2013 a full refund minus a $100 processing fee will be issued. After October 1, 2013 cancellation of exhibit space will result in a forfeiture of the total cost of space--no refund will be issued. All refunds will be sent at the conclusion of all Expos at the end of November 2013.
These rules and regulations are an integral part of the Contract. Any organization, entity or individual paying a participation fee and/or occupying booth space as an Exhibitor (“Exhibitor”) shall be bound by the rules and regulations set forth herein and by such amendments or additional rules and regulations which may be established by show management, BEWI Productions, Inc. (“BEWI”). Situations not explicitly covered by these rules are subject to determination by BEWI, in its sole discretion.
1. Exhibitor agrees not to sublet or apportion space to anyone, nor to promote the interests of any other in any form within the Ski & Snowboard Expo area.
2. Rights of an Exhibitor shall not be assignable to any other firm or person.
3. A standard unit of exhibit space is 8' deep and 10' wide except if indicated differently on floor plan. Space rental shall include a drape background 8' high along the back line with side rails 32" high unless otherwise stated.
4. Space will be assigned with due consideration to Exhibitor’s preference based upon date of receipt of contract along with payment required. If for any reason the floor plan must be changed, BEWI reserves the right to relocate Exhibitors affected by these changes. If such change is absolutely necessary, every effort will be made to make the most equitable relocation on the receipt of application for said Exhibitor.
5. No part of Exhibitor’s exhibit may exceed a height of eight feet without prior written approval by BEWI.
6. Exhibit shall not obstruct the view, detract from any adjoining exhibit, or be operated in any manner objectionable to other exhibitors. All lighting within the exhibit must be arranged and operated so as not to be distracting to adjacent exhibits. The operation of stereo equipment, radios or other sound devices found to be operated in an objectionable manner, in the opinion of BEWI, shall be prohibited.
7. All open or unfinished sides are to be covered at Exhibitor’s expense so as not to appear unsightly.
8. Exhibitor’s sales activity and literature distribution shall be confined to Exhibitor’s own exhibit space.
9. Exhibitor agrees not to sell merchandise for cash, retail or wholesale, without prior written approval by BEWI.
10. Exhibitor shall not conduct raffles or other promotional measures that require guests to be present at a specified location and time. All unusual promotional plans must be approved in writing by BEWI prior to the first day of the Expo.
11. Exhibitor shall have an authorized representative present at the show throughout all exhibit periods and during the installation and dismantling of the exhibit.
12. Exhibits must be designed, constructed, and operated in good taste and in accordance with the best interest of the Expo, which standards shall be determined by BEWI in its sole discretion.
13. BEWI will prohibit the installation or operation of any exhibit not meeting the standard quality and audience involvement as specified herein and may prohibit the conduct of any activity whatsoever which BEWI, in its sole discretion, deems detrimental and not in the best interest of the Expo.
14. Requesting a corner booth will be an additional $100 per booth. If the request cannot be honored the request fee will be refunded to the exhibitor. A corner booth will not be held for an exhibitor without this $100 fee being submitted within 2 weeks of receipt of the contract, along with the corresponding deposit or complete booth fee depending on the timing of the contract submission.
1. Exhibitor agrees to abide by all pertinent City, State, and Federal safety and fire codes, laws and ordinances pertaining to honest and fair advertising, health, fire, and public safety.
2. All display materials used must be fireproof or be flameproof. An affidavit or proof of same must be furnished if required.
3. Nothing shall be nailed, screwed, stapled, taped, wired, or otherwise fixed to walls, floors or any part of the exhibition building. All required measures for such protection of the building shall be at Exhibitor’s expense.
4. All gummed or adhesive stickers are prohibited and, if used, may be subject to a $500 charge for removal of same from the premises after Expo closing.
5. Installation of booths shall begin at 8:00am on the opening day of each show unless indicated otherwise in the show exhibition kit (distributed to all exhibitors prior to Expo opening).
6. Removal of booths shall begin immediately after Expo’s close. Removal must be completed by midnight following the Expo’s close. All charges for removal after the final move-out shall be paid by Exhibitor.
7. Exhibits must be open and staffed during all published Expo hours.
8. Removal of goods from the Expo area at any time during the Expo must be effected through the shipping entrance upon obtaining and filling out the required Pass Out Slip from the show office.
9. No exhibit nor portion thereof may be removed during the Expo without prior written consent of BEWI.
10. Exhibitors shall have no right, prior to closing of the Expo, to pack or remove articles of exhibit without the permission and approval in writing of BEWI. Doing so will negatively affect booth placement at future expos.
11. Any exhibit space, whether contracted and paid or not, which is not occupied within one hour of the published opening hour of the first day of the Expo will become the property of BEWI to dispose of as it deems best, with no refunds or rebates paid to the company which originally contracted that space.
1. All discretionary services (labor, electric, drayage, etc.) must be performed by authorized personnel and by union labor whenever required and must be ordered at least four weeks prior to the show on order forms provided.
2. A service manual will be issued to all Exhibitors with guidelines on all aspects of show participation including forms for electricity, furniture rental, etc.
1. All shipments must be prepaid.
2. It is the sole obligation of show management to furnish exhibit space and other services subscribed herein for the duration of the Expo plus general lighting, heating (if available in the show hall), air conditioning, aisle cleaning, draped booth enclosure if required, guard service, listing in the official Expo Guide (according to date requirements) and admission credentials for exhibitors and staff.
3. Exhibitor must not throw refuse on the floor unnecessarily or commit any act which may endanger public safety or inconvenience other exhibitors or the public during Expo hours.
4. Interior of exhibit must be swept out and put in orderly condition before leaving the Expo each evening, as janitors remove all refuse during the night and are not permitted to enter into the exhibit for any reason.
5. BEWI may rent and license exhibit space to any Exhibitor offering bona fide services or products or direct or valid interest to the ski and snowboard market.
6. Exhibitors are required to wear badges during ALL Expo hours. Identification badges are not transferable.
7. In the event that BEWI is required to take any action to enforce the terms of this Contract, including these Rules and Regulations, BEWI shall be entitled to be reimbursed by Exhibitor for all costs and expenses incurred, including reasonable attorneys fees.
Exhibitor agrees to protect, save and keep BEWI and their representatives and agents forever harmless from any claims or charges imposed for violation of any law or ordinance, whether occasioned by the negligence of Exhibitor, or those holding under or through Exhibitor, and Exhibitor shall indemnify and hold BEWI harmless against any and all loss, costs, damage, liabilities, causes of action, debts or expenses arising from or by reason of any injury to Exhibitor, its employees, agents or guests or property, from any cause whatsoever prior, during or subsequent to the period covered by the Contract. When acts of God, strikes, work stoppages, war, acts of terrorism, or any other cause not within the control of BEWI make it impossible for Exhibitor to occupy or function in the Expo premises, Exhibitor shall waive any claim for damages or compensation. In addition, it is the sole responsibility of Exhibitor to obtain insurance in sufficient amounts to fully cover all losses.